Privacy and Cookies
(a) any personal information we may collect about you consequent to your visit to this web site.
(b) cookies and the circumstances in which we use them.
1. When using personal information, as in all other matters, we will always endeavour to apply ‘best practice’ as far as we know it and to act in accordance with current legislation & regulation.
2. We respect the confidentiality of others. We will use any personal information that we obtain only for the purposes of operating our Membership Scheme. We intend & expect never to obtain anyone’s personal data unless that person has voluntarily provided that data to us.
* The computer databases we maintain are those that came with the WordPress template and plug-ins
* The manual databases we maintain are of subscription fees received and free membership periods granted.
* The only time we are likely to consider using email addresses for a mass-contact exercise is if there is a major change to the site.
3. We will not disclose any personal information obtained through this web site to anyone other than:
(a) as required by law or in support of a request by an official investigatory or regulatory body if it would be ‘good practice’ to comply with that request; or
(b) as is necessary for the purposes of preparing accounts or tax returns or for the development of the systems required for such preparations.
4. Whilst we have obligations to maintain & retain records for our corporate purposes, we accept that people have a right to ensure that the personal data we hold on them is correct & valid and necessary for our purposes. We do not retain information about people’s payment details.